***WARNING....UPDATE OVERLOAD***
How horrible am I lately ha!!! Just not a free second to update this thing :) Well I'm a slacker, but here ya go...... I figured I'd better get on here before xmas got here and it's 2009!!!
THIS IS JUST A RANDOM PIC OF THE KIDDOS AND I ENJOYING OUR FIREPIT. IT HAS REALLY COME IN HANDY WITH THE COLD WEATHER AND THE KIDS LOVE ROASTING MARSHMELLOWS AND MAKING SMORES
~THANKSGIVING~~
Well for thanksgiving this year, we headed down to spend it my Mom and Jerry and her side of the family in Ft. Stockton. As always, we had a blast and the kids did not want to come home!! They love it there and would probably move on in if I would let them! Shoot I might move on in myself :) My Mom and Jerry were great hosts and we had tons of food and played lots of poker. I know they were worn out by the time we all left, but we sure did enjoy it!! And wouldnt you know it...... I left my camera in my car the entire time we were there ha! go figure!!
Saturday we headed back early and stopped thru Midland to spend the weekend with my Grandparents. Below are some pics of KEV and my oldest brother KEITH enjoying the bikes.
HERE'S KEITH WITH HIS CHOPPER
AND KEV ON MY BROTHER'S OTHER BIKE, HIS HARLEY.
AND ADDY WHO REALLY WANTED TO GO WITH HER DADDY!!!!
What a great holiday trip this year as always!!! Lots of memories and good times. Just wish I would have snapped some pics.... oh well....











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home