Friday, July 11

FINALLY THE WEEKEND!

I have absolutely no reason to be complaining since I just came back from a week vacation....... but boy am I glad that it's friday!!!! Really nothing planned this weekend (actually excited about that!). Suppose to go to Kell and Russ's tonight for Poker, but no babysitter sniff sniff...... so I just ordered us some pizza for dinner, about to open a Miller Chill and wait on ol'kevo to get home.

I wanted to post some funny comments Ethan made yesterday and today. Yesterday he was helping me cook spaghetti for dinner. He loves to help me cook!! So I let him :) I probably let him do more than a 5 year old should, but hey he's good at it and careful, so why not. His wife will appreciate my efforts hopefully someday ha!! Anywho.... We were browning the hamburger meat and he was helping me stir and flip it, and here he comes with his usual 100 questions! I am very blessed to have a freezer stalked full of like a 100lb's of hamburger meat/steaks/roasts... if it came from a cow, I've probably got it! Thanks to my Dad and his yummy cows on his ranch :) He's keeps me stocked full of delishious meats. So we are very lucky there! And I cook the heck out of it! So Ethan and I were browning our meat and he goes, "this meat came from papaw's ranch right?" and I was like, "yep this cow came from papaw's ranch". and he was like "COW? what cow?" So I tried to explain to him that this meat is made out of a cow, and we like to cook and eat it.... He just stopped completely what he was doing, looked up at me with his big blue eyes and goes as serious as he could be "DO YOU THINK THE COWS ARE OK WITH THIS?" HAHAHA!! Sorry to the vegitarians out there, but it was cute and funny. He had no clue that this meat use to be one of Papaw's pretty cows.... It really bothered him that we were about to eat it!!!

Then today I brought the kiddos some Hershey's Kisses from work and learned that ETHAN calls them KISSY HEARTS too cute!!!!

My chill is starting to unchill over here..... I'm off for now :) Have a good weekend guys!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Katelyn said...

I think the cows are ok with it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home