PUMPKIN PATCH
So it took me almost a week to finish this post! Just been so busy in the evenings, I havent had time to finish it :) Anyways, here are the pics of us at the Pumpkin patch this year. This is our 3rd year to go and it gets better every year I think. Such a neat place!! And the kiddos just loved it. My mom and jerry were in town and got to join us, so that was neat!!
I LOVE THIS PIC OF MY BABIES

MY MOM GOT ADDY THIS OUTFIT, IT WAS SO CUTE ON HER, MADE HER LOOK LIKE SUCH A BIG GIRL!!! CLAY DO YOU RECOGNIZE HER BOW? HEHE I THINK IT'S KATELYN'S.. SOMEHOW WE ENDED UP WITH IT AT OUR HOUSE:)






FUNNY STORY WITH THIS HUGE TURTLE HAHA!! WE WERE ALL SITTING THERE WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE WATCHING THIS BIG TURTLE. IT WAS PRETTY COOL. WELL THERE WAS A FAUCET CONNECTED TO THE FENCE AND ETHAN TURNED IT ON FULL BLAST WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL OF THIS WATER COMES GUSHING OUT AND EVERYBODY STARTS SCREAMING. IT GETS ALL OVER THIS POOR LADY WHO IS SCREAMING B/C SHE THINKS THE TURTLE IS PEEING ON HER!! HAHA IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING, AND I WAS TRYING TO STOP LAUGHING AND APOLIGIZE TO THIS POOR LADY AT THE SAME TIME. LUCKILY SHE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING!! 



We had a fun weekend. The pumpkin patch was alot of fun and the weather was perfect!! We went to Kirk's for hamburgers that night. Then Sunday morning we got up and made homemade waffles LIME GREEN!! We called them our SHREK WAFFLES. It was fun and the kids enjoyed making them different colors. Well that's about all I have right now, it has taken me since last Sunday to finish this. I need to download pics from last night now........










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home