update....
Hey guys, sorry I’ve been pretty bad about updating this lately J!! Not much going on really to write about……… we’ve been busy busy busy on the weekends as always J KEV went on his annual dove hunt with my Dad and brothers and had a good time LABOR DAY weekend. We’re hoping next year ETHAN will be joining him since he’ll be 5 (crazy!!). My Mom and Jerry came down and spent the night Saturday night. It was fun to see them, but too short of a trip! J My Mom got to see what all we’ve done on the house, last time she was down was the day we moved in, we hadn’t even finished all of the painting yet. So it was fun to show her. We were suppose to have our Alumni soccer game that weekend, and I wasn’t going to be able to make it and was bummed, but I was told it got cancelled. So Kelly you’ll have to keep me posted of the new date and time if they do decide to have it J
I started playing outdoor soccer again. Stacy you finally talked me into it J Took 4 years of convincing haha! but I decided to try it. I’m glad she did, it’s actually been a lot of fun!! I’ve kind of gotten use to my 2 twenty minute halves in indoor though, so going back to two 45 minute halves kicks my butt, but luckily there are lots of girls on the team and subs!!!
The kiddos are doing awesome!! ADDYSON is doing pretty good on her potty training. She is so funny! It’s a huge event when she does deicide to “go potty”. ETHAN and I run into the bathroom with her and we hoist her up on the toilet and ETHAN and I get on our hands and knees and just stare at the toilet……..waiting………. for the big moment to happen J I’m sure we all look ridiculous but HEY it’s a big deal J And once that moment finally happens, we all start screaming and going nutso, it’s pretty hilarious J Daycare said she goes a couple of times up there during the day as well, but she is the only kid in her class that is doing it which I thought was kind of weird b/c it seems like ETHAN was probably younger than ADDYSON is right now when he started at school and he was one of the last ones to start….. Oh well, they have been really nice and willing to help us train her so I can’t complainJ When we first starting working with her, she kept trying to pee standing up, haha!! Funny! I had ETHAN show her a few times sitting down, and she was fine after that. ETHAN thought it was the funniest thing.
We also bought ADDYSON her first bike. She LOVES it even though she hasn’t quite mastered the peddling part yet! The kids and I have got a routine we do in the evenings when we get home which consist of: getting home and them helping me cook dinner, we then eat and I will usually watch EXTRA to catch up on all the gossip and tv I miss since this is the only time I really get to watch tv. After we eat, we head for the playgrounds, and I say playgroundS because there are 3 in our sub division which is awesome and the kids just go crazy over. And now that ADDY has a bike, we take the bikes. There is a school two streets behind us that we usually ride over to. I think ADDY really has the bike thing figured out, b/c I think she just “acts” like she can’t peddle yet, so I have to push her while she just chills and enjoys the ride haha!! It’s pretty funny actually and I don’t mind, it’s nice to be outside. But we usually stay out till it’s dark and then venture on home. KEV gets home about that time anyways. I just love the area we are in!!!
We leave for our cruise in 3 weeks!! I can’t believe it is almost here. Seems like we started planning this thing a year ago!! But we are very excited. It will be extremely hard to leave my kiddos for 4 nights, but they will be in great hands with my Mom and Jerry, at least I know they will be having a blast and probably won’t even miss me a bit! Ha!
Well I’ve got a girls night out tomorrow, SUPER EXCITED! We are eating dinner at my fav restaurant Johnny Carinos. Should be fun. Other than that, we will just be chilling this weekend. Hope you guys have a good weekend J










1 Comments:
Yeah - I think the soccer game will be in the Spring now. I'm sure you will hear about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home