GETTING SETTLED
I am already waiting for Friday………. I am off work that day and me and the kiddos are heading to Midland as soon as I get off of work (6 hours from where we are now by myself with both kiddos eekkk) to spend the night with my brother and his family Thursday night. Then we are heading up to Ruidoso Friday(another 5 hours) for the weekend with my grandparents. Should be lots of fun!!! A very quick but lonnnnng trip (with all of the driving) for us, but worth every minute of it. KEV is going to try and fly down and meet us there Friday since he couldn’t get off of work early, and then drive back with me and the kiddos late Sunday. I think he’s just going for the gambling J
So I’m ready for this week to hurry and be over with!! It started off horrible on Monday, I didn’t think I would survive the rest of it ~~~~ early Monday morning around 2ish-I am awaken by the stupid dog being STUPID!! I felt a little quizzy but just figured it was from getting up from a dead sleep so quick that it just upset my tummy, tried to go back to sleep but tossed and turned forever! Got up at 6am when alarm went off and still felt a little upset at my tummy. I figured it would go away, so I proceeded on to work (1st mistake!). On my drive to work, I just continued to fell worse and worse. I get to work at 7:30 and ughhhhhhhh my stomach is killing me and I feel like I could seriously hurl any minute…….. which I did about 5 minutes later and a very long walk to our stupid restrooms! Probably about another hour later, here comes another very long walk to our stupid bathroom and I’m sick AGAIN!! Geesh! Then around 10ish yet another episode in the bathroom and I decided to call it quits for the day and go home! I’m thinking I must have caught food poisoning the night before or something (NO I AM NOT PREGGERS I PROMISE!!!!!) So…….. I head on home (having to pull over once to get sick) expecting the painters to be there finishing my kitchen. Wasn’t too thrilled about that, but I felt so bad that I didn’t really care at that moment who was there, and just wanted to lay down!! Get to my house, no painters…….. look for my key that I left them, GONE……… I think to myself, well that’s ok, I’ll just get in through the garage, open the garage door….... and the door leading into the house is LOCKED!...... WHERE ARE THE FREAKIN PAINTERS???........ so I sat in my car, wondering what the heck to do? My plan was to come home, sleep for a few hours before I picked up the kids to see if could get any better. Not going to happen, that would be too easy for me! So I call KEV who, poor guy, takes the heat when something doesn’t go my way, even though it is not his fault J, he saids he will call the painters to find out where they are and where my key is. I decided to just go on and get the kids b/c the way I was feeling at this point, I was not going to want to get back out in traffic to get them later. So I head up there to get them. Kev calls me back and saids the painters went to get more paint and will be back in about 10 minutes. By now I’m halfway to the kids daycare and just decide to keep going……..(2nd mistake)…… didn’t know there was going to be a wreck and it would take me 45 minutes to get there UGHHHHH. Get the kids finally, head back home……… no painters still…….. ADDYSON is now asleep (great now she will be rearing to go once we get inside, there goes my chances for rest!), I don’t want to wake her up, so I go to look for my key praying that the painters came back…… and they did (yeah!!!!!) ……. I go and unlock the door and crack it thinking I am being smart by having it ready so I can just pop ADDYSON in and put her in her bed (3rd HUGE mistake)…….. I go back to the car grab addyson and ETHAN and proceed back to the front door and it is now WIDE OPEN…….HOUSE COVERED IN MUD! I’m thinking to myself, “what the heck just happened in the whole 2 seconds I stepped away to get ADDY?!?!?!?!?! Next coming running down the stairs covered from head to paw in mud and slobber is my dumba$$ dog HAAS, staring at me like, “where have you been missy?” It looked like a scene out of that old move KUJO!! I’m sitting there sick, holding a now-awake daughter trying to ponder what the heck just happened????????? WELL let me just tell ya………….. Mr Haas had dug out of our backyard through a mudpuddle by the gate and had been running the neighborhood for who knows how long. I’m assuming he was across the street in the open field and when he saw me pull up came running back home and sneaked right in when I went to grab ADDYSON. I could have KILLED HIM! He kept running in and up the stairs and back down and back up and back down and back up, he wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t catch him!! I finally went outside, opened my car door and yelled at him “lets go for a ride!” he finally runs outside and I yell at ETHAN to shut the door. I finally caught him and threw his butt into his kennel till KEV could make it home that night. URRGHHHHHHHH. So now both my kiddos are bright-eyed and bushy tailed wanting to play, and all I want to do is CURL UP IN BED AND SLEEP! Kev did not get home till 8:00 and both kids fell asleep on my lap about thirty minutes prior, how convenient J This was one very lonnnng and hard day. I thought I was going to die!! So now you can see why I am soooooo ready for Friday J!!!
Well guys it has been almost 3 weeks since we moved into our new house and I LOVE IT!! I finally got my kitchen/den area finished yesterday and man it looks awesome!! We had our kitchen textured and then painted a deep red and glazed with a black glaze, it looks AWESOME! Then the den, we also had it textured and painted a tan color and glazed with a black glaze making it look like leather. I cant wait to share some photos. Maybe someday I will purchase a new computer and I can share J!! I thought we had our old computer fixed, but IT’S NOT! URGHH. Our house is finally coming together……. Slowly but surely J
The kids have finally adjusted to their new daycare, or should I say ETHAN has. ADDYSON has loved it from the get go, but ETHAN hated it!! I went to get him this past Friday and he told me to go back home, he was playing, with a big ol’ grin on his face. Made me feel much better that he was starting to have fun!! He is so freakin cute J
KEV turned the big ol 30 on the 6th. Geesh, I remember when we were both under 21 and him getting in trouble with the coppers at my brother’s apartment in college for drinking hehe!! Silly times. Now he is 30! And I’m not far behind L Man we are getting up there FAST! So Many Birthday’s this month! Happy late Birthday Michelle!! You’re not far behind us missy!!! My friend Kelly had a b-day Monday and Ms. Katie’s birthday is the 28th…. Lots of August b-days.
Have I mentioned I’m ready for Friday?............... Hope ya’ll have good rest of the week.










4 Comments:
Sounds like someone has a case of the MONDAY'S!! :~)
Hey Ang!
Sorry your day sucked so badly! Hopefully you got some rest later on:)
Love reading your updates...keep 'em coming!
Big hugs,
Melissa
Hey Ang,
That sounds like the worst day ever!!! I hate days like that!! I have been needing to talk to you. Call me when you get a chance, or when you're driving or something. Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I feel like we are getting so old so fast. It is really scary! :(
Be careful driving and call me when you get a chance.
Michelle
Hope Monday of this week is better for you ... hope you guys had a good time on your weekend trip. We need to plan that get together & smoke out (food), yummy!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home