WEEKEND
Monday already yuck! Why do the weekends just have to fly by so fast :( Really don't have anything to post about b/c we didn't do anything exciting, but oh well, I'll update anyways......bare with me :)
Saturday KEV got up early and went running 2 miles with HAAS. Made me feel like such a bum, that I just had to go myself after he got back. Much different running on the street than a treadmill, I think it stretches your muscles more or something? Does that make sense? My legs were JELLO when I got back. Started thinking it wasn't such a good idea since I had soccer that night, but oh well, felt good none the least. I borrowered Kev's TINY ipod shuffle, it seriously is like an inch big, tiny tiny but holds over 200 songs. That is the way to go, makes you forget about running and you're just jamming to the music! Well, the best I could anyways to KEV'S choice of music haha!! Much love KEV, but I think I need my own ipod with MY own music now hehe!! I need that booty-shaking club music to get me going :) KEV cooked us breakfast(yes you read that right KEV COOKED US BREAKFAST) while I ran. I lounged around all day playing on the internet/kiddos while my hubby washed both cars inside and out in the freezing cold!! brrrrr. Better him than me :) hehehehehehe Then I went to my game that night, came home and watch WALK THE LINE, and off to bed we went. Pretty exciting huh??
Sunday, went and did some shopping with NO KIDDOS,greatness, amazing how quick you can shop minus the kiddos!! Then KEV headed to work . He's working the NS some this week. And why did ADDYSON choose last night to get up at 1:30am and toss and turn till 3:00 am??? She never does this. I am so out of practice getting up with a baby!! So I am tired today :( Let's hope she does better tonight.......
We've got a busy year ahead of us and I can't believe that Jan is almost over already!! Just means I'm getting older way too quick!! We've got skiing in 2 weeks, we're planning another trip to the GreatWolf Lodge hotel and waterpark in KC again since we had so much fun last year, a trip to SeaWorld and then our Cruise in October to Mexico. hmmmmm what else can I squeeze in??? hehe A handful of trips back home I hope :)!!!
Well it's bathtime and I'm off to get these kiddos cleaned and in bed by 10 hopefully. I get off at noon on Friday, yeah, something to look forward to although KEV will be drinking it up with the guys. I'm predicting no running from him this Saturday morning :) but that is just my guess hehe










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home