Friday, January 5

"EASY BAKE" BUG MAKER

Santa brought ETHAN this bug maker, looks like a easy bake oven, but for bugs!! So cool!!! We have made tons of bugs and ETHAN really gets into it. He even took 2 to Daycare yesterday to show off and to give one to his friend EVAN.

ETHAN CONCENTRATING HARD

AND....THE FINISHED PRODUCT, SO COOL!


OK Clay, this section is for you :) I thought you'd get a kick out of this. Here is the present you guys got ETHAN for x-mas. It works great!! We tried it out last weekend and it was pretty chilly outside so I made ethan put his jacket on and his hood. Watch the video and as you can see, he had a hard time at first. So funny! He finally gets mad and blames it on his jacket :) hehe


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Here is TAKE 2 "without the hood on", and he does much better.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


So freakin ready for the weekend!! I am so tired this week. Had soccer last night at 10:00 and when I got home both kids were still up and KEV was about ready to pull his hair out :) I sent ETHAN and KEV to bed and me and ADDY got in the recliner and she fell instantly to sleep. I think I crawled into bed at 12:30. So tired!

We've got 2 birthday parties tomorrow and KEV is playing in a softball tournament with some friends, so we will be busy :) Looks like we are going to try and go skiing next month and I can't wait to take ETHAN! I already bought him a really cool hat to wear down the slopes :) Pray for more snow in New Mexico!!! Last year totally sucked (snow-wise), we still had a great time but the skiing was terrible. I am hoping this year will be much better :)

Well today at work is our last day here in Los Colinas sniff sniff... Monday we will be in our new building in Lewisville (longer drive if you can imagine that!). But what can ya do..... Hopefully KEV and I can move closer up here soon............

Hope everybody has a good weekend. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Katelyn said...

The first one is funny!! He was swinging for the fences I guess!!! He was hitting them pretty good in the second one!! We are just glad he likes it!! Looks like it works pretty good!! Before to long he will be cruching them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home