PUMPKIN PATCH
Friday KEV picked me up from work and we headed to the pumpkin patch in Flowermound, hoping to beat some of the crowd. NO CHANCE! The place was packed, but well worth the drive, that place is so neat!! And ETHAN really enjoyed it. They had a couple of bouncy houses and obstacles courses set up and we couldn't keep him away from those! We managed to get some cute pics despite the sun in our eyes. Afterwards we went out to eat and came on home. By then, it was almost 10 and we were all pooped. KEV's schedule was all out of whack from working nights. Despite him being a little grumpy b/c of lack of sleep, we had a fun family night :)
Saturday we were suppose to go to some friend's of ours house that was having a halloween party, but we ended up not being able to get a babysitter and had to cancel :( . That was alright with me, I just wasn't really thrilled to go. KEV'S work rented a house boat out on Lake Grapevine and invited all of their warehouse people to come, they had poker tables and food set up. I talked him into going to that instead since we couldn't get a babysitter. He didn't want to go b/c he'd been gone all week, but I told him he might as well go( it didn't take too much pursuasion!)since we couldn't go out anyways. So off he went to that. It was suppose to end at 9:00, but the wind was up and they weren't able to take the House Boat out on the water, so they moved the party to a bar. He got home close to 2:00am! Sounded like they had a really good time! He must have had a good time, he didn't get his butt out of bed this morning(or should I say afternoon) till 1:00pm! Today we haven't been doing alot. I've been cleaning since I got up this morning, and I'm finally done and the house is spotless and NO LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!! YEAH That doesn't happen too often here! I cooked enchiladas, mexican rice, busch beans(ETHAN's favorite) and queso for dinner. YUM! We just got done eating and I'm stuffed! I got this cinnamon monkey bread stuff for dessert, but we are going to have to wait a few before eating that, ughhh I can barely walk right now. Guess I missed my soccer game today, oops! I just thought about it, and I never called to check the game time today! Oh well, I had so much to do around the house, glad I got it all done. I love starting the week with a a clean house, cause lord knows come wednesday it will be destroyed! hehe
Well here are the pics from the pumpkin patch.................
THE ELLIOTT CLAN
I LOVE THIS PIC OF ADDYSON!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home