Tuesday, May 23

BATH TIME!!



Here are some pics of the kiddos taking their bath tonight. I love bubble pictures!! We just got home from softball. Pretty tired tonight, our neighbor came over last night and we stayed up and watch the Mav's game till late. Glad they won, but I'm tired today. Then tomorrow night I have a soccer game at 10:15 at night, ughhh (and I'm still sore from sand volleyball that we played on Saturday, getting so old!!) . Hopefully sometime between now and friday, I can get us packed for the weekend. We are heading to Ft Stockton to see my mom and my Grandparents. I'm excited. I'll get to see my little niece again finally!! I haven't seen her since Easter and she was only 2 weeks old then. I'm sure she'll look like a whole new kid :)

Well I know this is extremely short, but I'm tired tonight :( Need to get ETHAN to bed.........sometime tonight.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home